An annual check-up from the M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows team will ensure your flat roof's longevity. Contact us to schedule your simple, regular inspections of the base and coating to help prevent common problems to flat roofs:
Damaged Flat Roof?
- * If your flat roof sustained damage during a storm, you may be eligible for a claim through your homeowner's insurance to cover your repair or replacement installation costs. We will help determine your eligibility and even file your claim if possible. Don't know where to start working with your insurance?
- * Insufficiently maintained flashing that enable water leakage. Degraded roof coating that diminishes the watertight seal.
- * Clogged roof drains that prevent water from draining and cause an overload of weight.
When you arrange your free consultation with M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, you'll meet your lead service professional who will manage your entire flat roof project - and you'll get his direct phone number if any concerns arise throughout the installation process. We guarantee that you'll be satisfied with the workmanship of our team of seasoned roofing professionals:
- * We ask for no money down and no payment until your flat roof is finished.
- * We offer a lifetime warranty on labor defects for every roof we install.
- * Our owner, Doug, will contact you personally once your flat roof project is complete.
Scheduled maintenance aside, your new flat roof from M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will provide years of worry-free protection. But if you notice a flaw with your flat roof, contact us right away to inspect our work and ward off any serious consequences. Call our fully-staffed office at (713) 880-8210 or Houston Area Manager and company owner Doug Moncure at (832) 606-9503.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair roofs in the Houston, TX area, including but not limited to Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.