Roofing Red Flags
If you notice these problems on your Houston home, contact M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows right away to schedule a roof consultation:
- * Excessive energy costs
- * Exterior decay, mildew, or mold
- * Missing, cracked, or curled shingles
- * Dark patches on the roof
- * Leakage in the attic
- * Stains on interior ceilings or walls
- * Blistering or peeling paint
No roof repair job is too small! Since 1983, the team of GAF Master Elite professionals at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows has been providing common roof repairs (typically complete in a day) including:
- * Chimney repairs
- * Damaged roof vents
- * Flashing repairs
- * Missing shingles
- * Skylight leaks
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows lasting quality through our lifetime warranty on labor defects and a no-money-down policy. Also, you won't be billed until your roof repair is completed to your satisfaction.
If anything about your roof repair isn't satisfactory, we want to know! As an M & M customer, you're encouraged to reach a member of our fully-staffed office at (713) 880-8210 or Houston Area Manager and company owner Doug Moncure at (832) 606-9503 anytime you have questions or concerns about your roof repair project. Doug will also contact you personally once the repair is finished to make sure that you're satisfied.
30 Years of Personalized Roof Repairs
At M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows, we're proud of our dedication to customer service. We take the time to personalize your roof repair project:
- * We are "Your Roofing Team," from the service support staff to the roofing installers. You'll meet your lead service professional during your initial in-home consultation when you get your estimate, and he'll be your go-to-guy for your entire project. He'll be the one to determine the crew, ensure all the proper items are ordered, and complete the final inspection. You'll have his direct cellphone number in case you need to discuss any steps of the project.
- * We help you deal with your insurer. Severe weather, fire, or other unforeseen causes are often the cause of roof damage - and that means you're probably eligible for an insurance claim We can assist with the homeowner's insurance claims process as necessary.
- * We honor active and retired military personnel and thank you for your service with a "Roofs for Troops" discount on your roof repair. We're also proud to support the community through Habitat for Humanity and Extreme Makeover.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair roofs in the Houston, TX area, including Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.