- * Composition roofing
- * Metal (standing seam, slate style, wood shake style, and more)
- * Shingles & tiles (concrete and clay)
- * Energy-efficient roofs (including Eco-Star products)
- * Special materials (Decra stone coated steel roofing, slate, and more)
Our team of professional roofing contractors will help you find the perfect style, color, and type of roof for your Houston home.
Replacing Your Roof
Excessive energy costs indicate that itps time to replace your roof. Call M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows if your energy bills seem unnecessarily high or if you notice any of these visible warning signs:
- * Exterior decay, mildew or mold
- * Dark spots on your roof
- * Missing, cracking, or curling shingles
- * Leaking in the attic
- * Interior ceiling or wall stains
- * Blistering or peeling paint
Helping the Community
As a family-owned business, M & M Roofing proudly supports our local community through a number of charities:
- * Roofs for Troops (we offer discounts on roofing projects for active and retired military personnel)
- * Habitat for Humanity (we assist in building homes for displaced families)
- * Extreme Makeover (our roofers have been featured on the "Home Edition")
As a family-owned business, M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows is also dedicated to providing unsurpassed customer service. We appreciate our customers and welcome your phone calls anytime you have questions. A member of our fully-staffed office is happy to speak with you at (713) 880-8210, Houston Area Manager and Owner Doug Moncure is available at (832) 606-9503, and you'll have the direct cell number for your lead roofing professional.
Our owner, Doug, takes your job personally. He follows up with every customer, once the project is complete, to verify that the workmanship and service were up to your satisfaction
Checking Your Insurance
Did your roof suffer damage after a storm or a fire? Your homeowner's insurance will likely cover your roofing project. Let us help you work with your insurer to see if you're eligible for a claim.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair roofs in the Houston, TX area, including Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.