Environmentally Friendly Siding Option
Vinyl siding is an environmentally friendly option - and M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can make it even greener by installing solid core-insulated vinyl siding. Insulated vinyl siding has been proven to lower energy consumption, CO2 emissions, and cut heating/cooling costs.
- * Durability: Vinyl stands up to the harshest weather by resisting heat, cold, and moisture.Fire Safety: Vinyl is inherently flame-retardant and meets stringent National Fire Protection Association requirements.
- * Low Maintenance: Vinyl never needs paint, and a simple periodic wash will keep it looking vibrant for years to come.
- * Versatility: A variety of styles and colors complement any home's unique aesthetic.
Many Years of Siding Satisfaction
As a family-owned company in business since 1983, M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows has a proud history of excellence in customer satisfaction. We ensure the durability of your replaced or repaired vinyl siding through our lifetime warranty on our labor. Plus, we only work with siding materials with significant manufacturers' warranties to guarantee unsurpassed workmanship. Our no-money-down policy gives you the peace of mind of knowing that you won't pay until the job is finished.
Personal touches are an integral part of "the M & M difference":
- * Get to know your siding team: During your initial consultation, you'll meet your lead siding professional who'll oversee the entire job. Whenever you have questions, you can call him at his direct cellphone number.
- * Get a person, not a machine: Speak with a real person when you call us. A member of our fully-staffed office will take your call at (713) 880-8210), or Houston Area Manager and company owner Doug Moncure is happy to speak with you at (832) 606-9503.
- * Get a chance to provide real feedback: Our owner will personally call you, once your siding installation is complete, to make sure your project was completed to your utmost satisfaction. He wants to know what you really think and takes each comment to heart.
- * Get help with insurance: If your siding was damaged after a severe storm or a fire, you're probably eligible for an insurance claim. We'll help you file with your insurer, so you don't pay out of your own pocket if you don't have to.
Our contractors install, replace, and repair siding and roofs in the Houston, TX area, including Katy, Sugarland, Missouri City, Pearland, Spring, Cypress, Galena Park, Richmond, Rosenberg, Stafford, The Woodlands, Baytown, Clear Lake, Galveston, La Marque, Pasadena, Deer Park, Sealy, La Porte, Brookshire, and Columbus.