Consider Your Homeowner's Insurance
We always remind our customers to check if their window and door replacement project can be covered by homeowner's insurance. If your home sustained damage due to a storm or a fire, your policy might cover your replacements. We're happy to help you work with your insurer to see if you're eligible for a claim.
Lower Energy Costs
Choosing low-energy replacements for your worn-out windows and doors can really cut your monthly energy bills. Visit our Energy Savings page for information.
- * Our core staff of professional contractors have been with M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows since we opened our doors back in 1983. You can trust our team to provide unparalleled workmanship on your Houston area home - as well as unparalleled customer service. You'll notice "the M & M difference" right from the start: You get a free in-home consultation and estimate from one service professional who'll lead your entire project. He'll provide his direct cellphone number in case questions arise throughout the job.
- * You can always talk to us throughout your project. Our fully-staffed office will take your call at (713) 880-8210, or Houston Area Manager and company owner Doug Moncure is available at (832) 606-9503.
- * You get peace of mind knowing that a lifetime warranty on labor defects applies to every window and door we install.
- * You'll enjoy no money down and no payments until your window and door replacement project is finalized to your complete satisfaction.
- * You WILL be satisfied with your replacement windows and doors -- and we make sure of that! Our owner, Doug, contacts each and every customer upon completion of the project.
Thirty Years of Expertise
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows brings 30 years of experience to the table to guide you through your replacement window and door project.
Questions we'll help you consider:
- * I prefer a certain window and door material. Will that work with my home?
- * My old windows and doors are single-pane. Should I upgrade to double-pane?
- * My home has many south-facing windows. Should I consider different replacement window ratings for these vs. the north-facing ones?
- * My home has several unique window and door elements (a bay window, French doors, etc.). How will these be incorporated into the project?